Terms of Eurovision song contest for individual songs in 2011 in Oslo, Norway.
1) General Provisions:
- Someone asks you to assign him to the country, he must write on firstname.lastname@example.org, then after about 2 days, get an email back indicating whether the person who
got the country.
- In the title write "The allocation of the country" in the content type 3, the countries that you want to lead. (What counts is only the first, unless it is busy,
then the second one)
- Countries are selected for the January 9, 2011.
- A list of free countries, as well as those seized will be the first to know refreshed.
- If you have selected the country, so within a period to 12 June 2011, you will need to choose a song that represents the country.
- June 13, 2011 draw will take place starting position.
- Phases of the semi-final contest will take place on 8 and 10 November 2011, while the finals will be held on November 12, 2011.
- Someone who złgłosi country for the competition, it must issue a song. If this is not done within the period to 12 June 2011, a special jury selects the song for
this country but a country which in itself has not chosen song, is not involved in the next year.
2) What is the song:
- The song is not necessarily performed in the vernacular.
- You can not take more of the thread 4 minutes.
- Necessity is that the contractor representing the country came from the country he represents.
- You can do cover songs, different songs
- Songs can not be older thread of 5 years (welcome song recorded after 2006 inclusive)
- 1 country (to be drawn) will be able to draw an older song. 3) How to vote:
- Vote could practically every citizen of a country that exists in the contest.
- Are voting in the eurovision system points 1-7 and 8, 10 and 12 for best song
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com type in the title should be "Vote '
- In the body it is necessary to enter, from which country to vote
- YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN COUNTRY
- In the semifinals, may vote only those countries which appear in it and host Norway.
- Other countries may vote in the semifinals (that is, if they have a competition).
- The finale is only a promoter, Norway. Unlike in real Eurovision is not there a big four. Countries such as Germany, United Kingdom, Spain and France
are in the semifinals, and whether it will enter the finals depends on your votes.
- If a country does not vote, the same special jury, which selects a song, give his point of discretion, but the country does not participate in the following
===== The competition will be divided into three stages. Two semi-finals and finals. The semifinals will occur in as far as possible, equal number of participants and the
final of the 12 best first pass of the first semi-final and then the second. The rest falls away. Thanks to this performance in the final 25 songs. This year, as I
said earlier, there is a great foursome. Countries with a Big Four appearance since the semi-finals begin (if any in the competition). Norway as the host, is the only
guaranteed place in the Final.